Watch Weekly Sessions
Each week you'll receive another video session guiding you through each topic
We Take You Through Each Step
Our course guides you through the fundamentals step-by-step—from hand gestures, to managing photos, to choosing the right accessories.
You Learn to Use Your iPhone with Confidence
Enjoy being productive and effective with your iPhone and share your new knowledge with friends and family.
Your iPhone should just work, right? In reality, knowing how to use one of these complex devices is harder than advertised—especially since they don’t come with a manual. That's why many people feel frustrated or confused, even when trying to perform basic tasks.
At iPhone Life, we help over 3 million people per month solve their iPhone problems and can show you the way to be productive and effective with your iPhone. Enroll now and never feel frustrated with your iPhone again!
Donna Cleveland is the Editor in Chief of iPhone Life. In her 6+ years at the company, she has produced over 15 in-depth guides and 20 issues of iPhone Life magazine, along with countless articles, podcasts, and blog posts. Donna began her career as a newspaper reporter, before joining the iPhone Life team where she pairs her penchant for storytelling with her love of Apple products. Donna holds a masters degree from the University of Iowa School of Journalism & Mass Communication. She also hosts a feminist podcast, Thread the Needle.
David Averbach is the CEO and Publisher at iPhone Life and has been teaching customers how to get the most out of their iPhone for 8+ years. He was awarded FOLIO magazine’s 2014 media industry’s innovators 20 in Their 20s. David co-hosts the iPhone Life Podcast and writes regular columns for iPhone Life magazine and iPhoneLife.com. He grew up on Macs and now has a MacBook Pro, iPhone, iPad Pro, Apple Watch, Homepod, Apple TV, and AirPods. David enjoys traveling (he's been to over 25 countries) and a good cup of coffee.
Sarah Kingsbury is the Senior Web Editor of iPhone Life. She oversees all web and newsletter content and is the co-host of the iPhone Life Podcast. As the original contributor to the iPhone Life Tip of the Day Newsletter, she wrote hundreds of iPhone how-tos to help users master their iPhone. She is iPhone Life's premier iPhone expert and has been providing one-on-one tech assistance for our premium subscribers for more than four years. Previously she was the Associate Editor of a regional magazine, The Iowa Source, for many years.
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Course Experience
- Course Goals: What to Expect
- Using the Exclusive Facebook Group
- How to Master Your iPhone’s Core Features
- Gestures to Easily Navigate Your iPhone
- How to Customize Your iPhone to Fit Your Needs
- Using Control Center to Easily Access Key Features
- Setting up Widgets to View Important Information at a Glance
- Taking Control of Your Notifications
- Optimizing Your iPhone for Better Battery Performance
- A Deeper Look at Apple’s Built-In Apps
- Managing Apps: Downloading, Deleting, and Organizing
- Navigating the App Store: How to Find the Best Third-Party Apps
- Managing App Subscriptions: Never Get Hit with A Surprise Fee
- Our Instructors' Favorite Third-Party App Recommendations
- What Is an Apple ID and Why Is It so Important?
- Creating Your Apple ID: How to Do It Right and Avoid Common Pitfalls
- How to Reset your Apple ID In Case You Ever Get Locked Out
- Managing iCloud Backup to Ensure you Never Lose Data or Photos
- Phone App: Favorites, Voicemail, and Making and Receiving Calls
- Messages App: Group Messages, Emojis and GIFs, iMessage App Store, and More
- Contacts App: Organizing Your List, Linking Contacts, and Managing Fields
- Photos App: Sharing, Searching, and Backing Up Photos
- Camera App: Live Photo, HDR, and Photo Editing
- Mail App: Setting Up, Managing, Filtering, and Searching
- Reminders App: Creating Lists, Shared Lists, Location-Based and Scheduled Reminders
- Calendar App: Syncing, Sharing, and Scheduling
- Unlocking Your Phone and Authenticating Your Identity
- Find My iPhone: Never Lose Your Phone Again
- iCloud Keychain Password Management
- Control What Apps Have Access to Personal Information
- Best Practices When Going Online
- Selecting the Right Case for You
- Screen Protectors: Are They Necessary?
- Selecting the Best Headphones or Earbuds for Your Lifestyle
- Our Instructors' Favorite Gear
- Charging Solutions: Qi Chargers, Rapid Charge, And Battery Packs
How do I attend classes?
All classes are available online from the comfort of your home! You can watch the classes via ANY computer, iPhone, or iPad. Our recommendation is that you use a computer or iPad to attend the class so that you can have your iPhone available to follow our step-by-step instructions.
What if I get confused by the course content?
If there is an area of the course materials that confuses you, you can email any questions and we will help you. You can also ask your classmates in your exclusive class Facebook group.
How is this different than an Insider Guide?
Our courses provide a more thorough and comprehensive. Our instructors will guide you step-by-step through the course materials.
How long will I have access to the course content?
All course materials are available to you forever. Feel free to go back and rewatch replays of the classes or download course materials at any time.
What sets iPhone Life apart from other sources of information?
We’ve been helping people learn to use mobile technology for the past 30 years. We help millions of people every month and are a trusted source of reliable, easy-to-follow content.
What if I change my mind after I’ve paid?
We want you to be completely empowered by and satisfied with this iPhone course. If you feel the material isn’t helping you master your iPhone, we offer a 30-day, no questions-asked money-back guarantee. Just contact our support team and you’ll receive a prompt and courteous refund. There’s no risk to you.
Keep up the good work!
Karen C, Port Angeles Washington
Great iPhone class.
Thank you so much!
A college course or one-on-one tutoring would cost you thousands of dollars! And the teachers wouldn’t be anywhere near as knowledgeable and experienced as our iPhone Life instructors. This course has over 12 hours of videos including personal office hour Q&As with our instructors, all from the comfort of your own home.
A new iPhone costs over $1,000. Over the course of five years you can spend over $5,000 on your service plan. All of that money is wasted if you never take the time to learn how to use this device. This course is designed to ensure you get the most out of your investment.
We want you to be completely empowered by and satisfied with this iPhone Mastery course. If you feel the material isn’t helping you master your iPhone, we offer a 30-day, no questions-asked money-back guarantee. Just contact our support team and you’ll receive a prompt and courteous refund. There’s no risk to you.
$179.00Mastering iPhone Fundamentals PrerecordedIncludes 12+ hours of video sessions, downloadable PDFs, live Q&A office hour sessions
3 x $69.00
3 x $69.00Mastering iPhone Fundamentals PrerecordedJoin our comprehensive online course and get access to 8 weeks of sessions for $69 per month for 3 months.